1. The website does not collect automatically any information, except for information included in the cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) constitute information data, in particular text files which are stored in the end device of the Website User and are used for browsing websites of the Service.
3. Cookies usually include the name of the website they come from, time of storage in the end device and the unique number.
4. The party that places in the end device of the website User cookie files and that gains access to them is the Operator of the Service http://psychologus.uk i.e. PSYCHOLOGUS Wojciech Urban, 3 Kings Henrys Yard, Barretts Grove, London N16 8XB, UTR 5259836732.
5. Cookie files are used for the purpose of: creating statistics, which help to understand in what way the Service Users browse websites, which makes improvement of their structure and content possible; maintaining the session of the Website User (after they log-in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each sub-page of the Service; adjusting the content of the websites of the Service to preferences of the User and for the optimal usage of websites; in particular these files allow to recognize the device of the Service User and accordingly, display the website adjusted to their individual needs.
6. Within the Service there are two kinds of cookies used: the “session cookies” and the “persistent” cookies.
7. “Session” cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the end device of the User until they log-out, leave the website or turn off the program (the Internet browser).
8. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the end device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of the cookie files or until they are removed by the User.
9. Within the Service the following kinds of cookies are used:
9.1 “necessary” cookie files, making it possible to use the services available within the Service, e.g. authorizing cookie files used for services requiring authorization within the Service;
9.2 “performance” cookie files, enabling the collection of information about the way websites of the Service are browsed.
9.3 “functional” cookie files, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g. within the selected language or region the User comes from, the font size, the website design, etc.
9.4 “advertising” cookie files, enabling submission to the User advertising content adjusted to their interests.
10. In many cases programming used for browsing the Internet websites (the Internet browser) by default allows storing cookie files in the end device of the User. Users of the Service can at any time make changes regarding cookie files. These setting changes can be made in particular in such a way so that the automatic service of cookie files is blocked in the settings of the Internet browser or each time will inform the User of the Service each time they are placed in the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of servicing cookie files is available in settings of the programming (the Internet browser).
11. The Service Operator informs that limitations of using cookie files may affect some functionalities available on the websites of the Service.
12. Cookie files placed in the end device of the User of the Service may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Service.
13. More information about cookie files is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the section Help of the Internet browser.
14. Copyrights to the article above and the source: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.